The Rangers face-off against the Buffalo Sabres tonight at First Niagara Center (7:00 p.m.), to complete a back-to-back set. The Blueshirts currently rank third in the Atlantic Division standings, and rank eighth in the Eastern Conference, with a record of 22-17-4 (48 pts). The Rangers enter the contest having defeated the Florida Panthers, 6-1, on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden, and are now 6-2-1 in their last nine games. The Sabres enter the contest with a 19-19-6 (44 pts) record to rank 10th in the Eastern Conference, and have won their last three games. Following tonight's contest, the Rangers will return to action when they face-off against the New Jersey Devils on Sunday, Apr. 21, at Madison Square Garden (3:00 p.m.), in an Atlantic Division matchup.
Tune in Tonight
Tonight's game will be televised on MSG with pregame coverage beginning at 6:30 p.m. You can also catch the radio broadcast on ESPN New York (FM 98.7) and on satellite radio at XM 212.
All Time -- Rangers vs. Sabres
At MSG: 35-28-15-3
At Buffalo: 26-45-10-2
2013 Rangers vs. Buffalo
March 3 Rangers 3, Sabres 2 (SO) at MSG
March 12 Rangers 1, Sabres 3 at Buffalo
April 19 Rangers vs. Sabres at Buffalo
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
April 19 Rangers at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
April 21 Rangers vs. New Jersey, 3 p.m.
April 23 Rangers at Florida, 7:30 p.m.
April 25 Rangers at Carolina, 7 p.m.
April 27 Rangers vs. New Jersey, 3 p.m.
* Marc Staal has missed 22 games with an injury, suffered on March 5.
* Brian Boyle has missed one game with an injury, suffered on April 16.
* Derek Dorsett has missed eight games due to a broken clavicle, suffered on March 7.
* Michael Sauer has missed 43 games due to a concussion, suffered on Dec. 5, 2011.
* The Rangers have lost 113 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.
|Back to top ↑|