The Rangers will face-off against the Florida Panthers tonight at BB&T Center (7:30 p.m.), in their second meeting in five days. The Blueshirts currently rank third in the Atlantic Division standings, and rank seventh in the Eastern Conference, with a record of 24-17-4 (52 pts). The Rangers enter the contest having defeated the New Jersey Devils, 4-1, on Sunday at Madison Square Garden to extend their winning streak to three games, and are now 8-2-1 in the month of April. New York has won five of their last six games, and are 7-2-1 since the trade deadline. The Panthers enter the contest with a 13-26-6 (32 pts) record to rank 15th in the Eastern Conference, and have lost their last six games. Following tonight’s contest, the Rangers will return to action when they face-off against the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday, Apr. 25, at PNC Arena (7:00 p.m.), to wrap up their 2013 regular season road schedule.
Tune in Tonight
Tonight's game will be televised on MSG Plus with pregame coverage beginning at 7 p.m. You can also catch the radio broadcast on AM 970 The Apple and on satellite radio at XM 215.
All Time -- Rangers vs. Panthers
At MSG: 22-14-4-0
At Florida: 20-13-2-4
2013 Rangers vs. Florida
March 21 Rangers 1, Panthers 3 at MSG
April 18 Rangers 6, Panthers 1 at MSG
April 23 Rangers vs. Panthers at Florida
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
April 23 Rangers at Florida, 7:30 p.m.
April 25 Rangers at Carolina, 7 p.m.
April 27 Rangers vs. New Jersey, 3 p.m.
* Marc Staal has missed 24 games with an injury, suffered on March 5.
* Brian Boyle has missed three game with an injury, suffered on April 16.
* Derek Dorsett has missed 10 games due to a broken clavicle, suffered on March 7.
* Michael Sauer has missed 45 games due to a concussion, suffered on Dec. 5, 2011.
* The Rangers have lost 121 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.
|Back to top ↑|