Rangers 2, Philadelphia Flyers 0
THREE STARS OF THE GAME
1. H. LUNDQVIST -- NYR
2. J. JAGR -- NYR
3. B. DUBINSKY -- NYR
* Henrik Lundqvist turned aside all 30 shots he faced to post his fourth shutout of the season and second in the last three games. He finished the six-game homestand with a 5-1-0 record, along with a 0.83 goals against average, a .968 save percentage and three shutouts. Lundqvist has held opponents to one goal or less in seven of the last eight games, including four shutouts, and has allowed only six goals against in his last eight games. Earlier in the day, was awarded Second Star honors by the NHL for the week ending Nov. 4; Lundqvist posted a 3-0-0 record, 0.65 goals-against average, .976 save percentage and one shutout during the span.
* Jaromir Jagr notched his third goal of the season, the game-winner, added an assist and posted a plus-one rating. He logged a game-high, 24:01 of icetime among forwards and now has five multiple-point games on the season.
* Brendan Shanahan tallied a power play goal at 16:39 of the third period. He has registered five points (three goals and two assists) over the last four games, and finished the six-game homestand with three goals and three assists for six points.
* Scott Gomez picked up an assist to extend his scoring streak to three games, registering three points (one goal and two assists) during the span. He also posted a plus-one rating and finished with a game-high, six shots on net.
* Fedor Tyutin recorded an assist and finished with a game-high, five blocked shots. He has now recorded an assist in each of the last two games.
* Dan Girardi collected an assist and posted a plus-one rating in 20:20 of icetime. He also dished out five hits and blocked three shots, both tied for his season-high, in the win.
* The Rangers finished the six-game homestand with a 5-1-0 record, outscoring opponents, 12-6, over the span and improving to 7-2-0 at MSG this season. The Blueshirts held all opponents scoreless in 20 power play attempts during the homestand and have now successfully defended 22 consecutive shorthanded chances.
* The Rangers have sold out 84 consecutive regular season games.