GAME NOTES: Rangers at Florida Panthers
Download complete game notes >>*
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free)
Tune In Tonight!
Tonight's game will be televised by MSG. You can also catch the radio broadcast on 1050 ESPN New York.
All-Time - Rangers vs. Panthers
At MSG: 16-9-4-0
At Florida: 15-10-2-2
2007-08 – Rangers vs. Panthers
Oct. 4 Rangers 5, Panthers 2 at MSG
Nov. 23 Rangers vs. Panthers at BankAtlantic Center
Feb. 24 Rangers vs. Panthers at MSG
March 14 Rangers vs. Panthers at BankAtlantic Center
Upcoming Regular Season Schedule
Nov. 23 Rangers at Florida, 7:30 p.m.
Nov. 25 Rangers vs. Dallas, 1 p.m.
Nov. 29 Rangers vs. Islanders, 7 p.m.
Dec. 1 Rangers at Ottawa, 2 p.m.
Dec. 3 Rangers vs. Carolina, 7 p.m.
Recent New York Rangers Games
Last 5 NYR games: 4-1-0
Last 10 NYR games: 8-2-0
* Martin Straka suffered a broken finger on Oct. 20.
* Ryan Callahan suffered a grade-two knee sprain on Oct. 23.
* Marek Malik suffered bruised ribs/back on Nov. 1.
* Michal Rozsival suffered a bruised knee on Nov. 19 vs. the Islanders.
* The Rangers have lost 52 manpower games to injury or illness this season.