POST-GAME NOTES: Rangers 1, New Jersey Devils 0 (OT)
THREE STARS OF THE GAME
1. B. SHANAHAN -- NYR
2. H. LUNDQVIST -- NYR
3. M. BRODEUR -- NJ
* Brendan Shanahan notched the game-winning goal at 0:30 of the overtime period and is now three goals shy of Dave Andreychuk for 11th on the NHL’s all-time goals list.
* Henrik Lundqvist turned aside 17 shots to record his fifth shutout of the season and improve to 15-11-1 on the season. He has posted a record of 13-6-0, along with a 1.92 goals against average, a .923 save percentage and four shutouts in his last 19 games.
* Scott Gomez registered one assist, a game-high five shots on goal and won eight of 11 faceoffs (73%). He has recorded 20 points (three goals and 17 assists) in the last 19 games, and has won 38 of his last 52 faceoffs (73%).
* Fedor Tyutin collected an assist and delivered five hits, to increase his team-leading total to 88 hits on the season.
* Michal Rozsival logged a game-high, 23:44 of icetime and dished out three hits in the win.
* Sunday's contest marked the first time the Rangers and Devils have skated to a scoreless tie through regulation. The last 1-0 game in the series history was a Rangers loss on January 16, 2007 at New Jersey.
* The Blueshirts have held opponents scoreless on the power play in four of the last five games (14 of 16, 87.5%).
* The Rangers have sold out 91 consecutive regular season games.