Rangers 1, Philadelphia Flyers 2 (OT)
Recap | Box Score
THREE STARS OF THE GAME
1. M. RICHARDS -- PHI
2. M. BIRON -- PHI
3. D. BRIERE -- PHI
* Jaromir Jagr notched a goal, his 20th of the season, and logged a team-high, 23:35 of icetime. He has recorded 20 or more goals in 17 consecutive seasons, tying Marcel Dionne, Brett Hull and Mats Sundin for the third longest streak in league history.
* Martin Straka tallied an assist and logged 20:49 of icetime. He extended his assist streak to four games, registering four assists over the span, and has recorded 11 points (three goals and eight assists) in the last eight games at MSG.
* Brandon Dubinsky collected an assist and won 11 of 19 faceoffs (58%). He also registered a team-high, five hits and a game-high, eight shots on net.
* Henrik Lundqvist turned aside 23 shots in the overtime loss. He has held opponents to two or fewer goals in 36 of 66 games this season.
* The Blueshirts have posted a 17-5-5 record in their last 27 games dating back to Jan. 22 vs. Atlanta, including an 8-2-2 record at MSG during the stretch. In the last 15 home games, the Rangers have surrendered just four power play goals (38 for 42, 90.5%).
* The Rangers have sold out 113 consecutive regular season games.