Pregame Notes: Rangers vs. Edmonton
2010-11 Season Game No. 17 at Madison Square Garden
Download complete game notes >>*
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free)
Tune In Today!
Today's game will be televised on MSG. You can also catch the radio broadcast on AM 970 The Apple and on satellite radio at XM 204.
Rangers vs. Edmonton Pre-Game Notes
* New York ranks 22nd in the NHL at home with a record of 3-4-1 (7 pts) in eight games; Edmonton has posted a record of 2-4-3 (7 pts) in seven road games to rank 22nd in the league.
* The Rangers have posted a record of 0-1-0 vs. Northwest Division opponents; the Oilers are 0-0-1 vs. the Atlantic Division.
* Henrik Lundqvist has posted a record of 1-0-2 with a 2.54 goals against average in three career regular season games vs. Edmonton.
* Marian Gaborik has recorded a team-high, 18 goals and 23 assists for 41 points in 45 career regular season appearances vs. the Oilers; Alex Frolov has registered 10 assists and 16 points in 27 career regular season contests vs. Edmonton.
* New York lists no former Oilers on its roster.
* Edmonton lists one former Ranger on its roster: Jason Strudwick (2005-06 to 2006-07, 2007-08)
* Current Oilers' head coach Tom Renney served as the Rangers' head coach from Feb. 25, 2004 to Feb. 23, 2009, posting a record of 164-121-42 in 327 regular season games; his 164 wins rank fourth on the Rangers' all-time coaching wins list.
All Time -- Rangers vs. Oilers
At MSG: 11-14-6-1
At Edmonton: 14-12-3-1
2009-10 Review -- Rangers vs. Edmonton
Nov. 5 Rangers 4, Oilers 2 at Edmonton
2010-11 Rangers vs. Edmonton
Nov. 14 Rangers vs. Oilers at MSG
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
Nov. 14 Rangers vs. Edmonton, 12:30 p.m.
Nov. 15 Rangers at Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
Nov. 17 Rangers vs. Boston, 7 p.m.
Nov. 19 Rangers at Colorado, 9 p.m.
Nov. 20 Rangers at Minnesota, 8 p.m.
* Vinny Prospal has missed 16 games with a knee injury.
* Chris Drury has missed 13 games with a broken finger.
* Michal Rozsival has missed 1 games with a shoulder injury
* The Rangers have lost 48 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.