Pregame Notes: Rangers vs. New Jersey
2010-11 Season Game No. 54 at Madison Square Garden
Download complete game notes >>*
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free)
Tune In Tonight!
Tonight’s game will be televised on MSG. You can also catch the radio broadcast on 1050 ESPN Radio and on satellite radio at XM 207.
Rangers vs. New Jersey Pre-Game Notes
* The Rangers rank 20th with a 12-11-3 (27 pts) record at home; the Devils rank 30th with a 7-17-1 (15 pts) mark on the road.
* New York is 8-5-1 vs. the Atlantic Division; New Jersey is 4-10-0 against the Atlantic Division.
* Henrik Lundqvist is 21-7-5 with a 1.81 goals against average and five shutouts in 33 career regular season games vs. New Jersey; Martin Biron is 8-15-2-2 with a 3.20 goals against average and two shutouts in 29 career regular season games vs. New Jersey.
* Chris Drury leads the Rangers with 13 goals in 40 career regular season contests vs. the Devils; Vinny Prospal has tallied a team-high, 21 assists and 31 points in 47 career regular season games vs. New Jersey.
* New York lists no former Devils on its roster.
* New Jersey lists no former Rangers on its roster.
All Time -- Rangers vs. Devils
At MSG: 53-28-20-2
On Road: 44-52-7-3
2010-11 Rangers vs. New Jersey
Oct. 24 Rangers 3, Devils 1 at MSG
Nov. 5 Rangers 3, Devils 0 at New Jersey
Dec. 29 Rangers 3, Devils 1 at New Jersey
Feb. 3 Rangers vs. Devils at MSG
Feb. 18 Rangers vs. Devils at New Jersey
April 9 Rangers vs. Devils at MSG
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
Feb. 3 Rangers vs. New Jersey, 7 p.m.
Feb. 5 Rangers at Montreal, 2 p.m.
Feb. 7 Rangers at Detroit, 7:30 p.m.
Feb. 11 Rangers at Atlanta, 7:30 p.m.
Feb. 13 Rangers vs. Pittsburgh, TBD
* Vinny Prospal has missed 53 games with a knee injury.
* Derek Boogaard has missed 23 games with a shoulder injury.
* Erik Christensen has missed 15 games with a sprained knee.
* Alex Frolov has missed 10 games with a knee injury.
* Ruslan Fedotenko has missed five games with a shoulder separation.
* The Rangers have lost 198 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.