Pregame Notes: Rangers vs. Buffalo
2010-11 Season Game No. 65 at Madison Square Garden
Download complete game notes >>*
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free)
Tune In Tonight!
Tonight's game will be televised nationally on Versus. You can also catch the radio broadcast on AM 970 The Apple and on satellite radio at XM 206.
Rangers vs. Buffalo Pre-Game Notes
* The Rangers rank 24th with a 14-14-3 (31 pts) record at home; the Sabres rank 14th with a 15-10-4 (34 pts) mark on the road.
* New York is 7-5-1 vs. the Northeast Division; Buffalo is 3-8-3 vs. the Atlantic Division.
* Henrik Lundqvist is 8-6-2 with a 2.49 goals against average in 16 career regular season games vs. Buffalo; Martin Biron is 8-3-0-1 with a 2.82 goals against average and two shutouts in 13 career regular season appearances vs. Buffalo.
* Vinny Prospal has tallied a team-high, 12 goals, 17 assists and 29 points in 48 career regular season contests vs. Buffalo; Brandon Dubinsky has registered 14 points (six goals, eight assists) in 12 career regular season contests vs. Buffalo.
* New York lists two former Sabres on its roster: Biron (1995-96 to 2006-07); Chris Drury (2003-04 to 2006-07)
* Buffalo lists no former Rangers on its roster.
All Time – Rangers vs. Sabres
At MSG: 33-26-15-3
At Buffalo: 24-43-10-2
2010-11 Rangers vs. Buffalo
Oct. 9 Rangers 6, Sabres 3 at Buffalo
Nov. 11 Rangers 3, Sabres 2 (OT) at MSG
March 1 Rangers vs. Sabres at MSG
March 30 Rangers vs. Sabres at Buffalo
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
March 1 Rangers vs. Buffalo, 7 p.m.
March 3 Rangers vs. Minnesota, 7 p.m.
March 4 Rangers at Ottawa, 7:30 p.m.
March 6 Rangers vs. Philadelphia, 12:30 p.m.
March 9 Rangers at Anaheim, 10:30 p.m.
* Derek Boogaard has missed 34 games with a shoulder injury.
* Alex Frolov has missed 21 games with a knee injury.
* Chris Drury has missed 10 games with a knee injury.
* Marian Gaborik has missed three games with concussion-like symptoms.
* Marc Staal has missed two games with a strained knee.
* The Rangers have lost 245 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.