Pregame Notes: Rangers vs. Philadelphia
2010-11 Season Game No. 68 at Madison Square Garden
Download complete game notes >>*
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free)
Tune In Today!
Today's game will be televised nationally on NBC. You can also catch the radio broadcast on 1050 ESPN Radio and on satellite radio at XM 206.
Rangers vs. Philadelphia Pre-Game Notes
* The Rangers are 9-8-1 vs. the Atlantic Division; the Flyers are 14-2-1 against the Atlantic Division.
* Henrik Lundqvist is 14-10-3 with a 2.89 goals against average and two shutouts in 29 career regular season appearances vs. Philadelphia; Chad Johnson has posted a 4.50 goals against average in one appearance (no decision) vs. the Flyers.
* Bryan McCabe has recorded a team-high, 32 assists and 38 points in 53 career regular season contests vs. Philadelphia; Vinny Prospal leads the team with 15 goals in 43 career regular season games vs. the Flyers.
* New York lists three former Flyers on its roster: Martin Biron (2006-07 to 2008-09); Steve Eminger (2008-09); Vinny Prospal (1996-97 to 1997-98, 2007-08).
* Philadelphia lists four former Rangers on its roster: Blair Betts (2005-06 to 2008-09); Ian Laperriere (1995-96); Jody Shelley (2009-10); Nikolay Zherdev (2008-09).
All Time – Rangers vs. Flyers
At MSG: 56-47-23-4
At Philadelphia: 52-60-14-3
2010-11 Rangers vs. Philadelphia
Nov. 4 Rangers 1, Flyers 4 at Philadelphia
Dec. 18 Rangers 1, Flyers 4 at Philadelphia
Jan. 16 Rangers 2, Flyers 3 at MSG
Feb. 20 Rangers 2, Flyers 4 at MSG
March 6 Rangers vs. Flyers at MSG
April 3 Rangers vs. Flyers at Philadelphia
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
March 6 Rangers vs. Philadelphia, 12:30 p.m.
March 9 Rangers at Anaheim, 10:30 p.m.
March 12 Rangers at San Jose, 10:30 p.m.
March 15 Rangers vs. N.Y. Islanders, 7 p.m.
March 18 Rangers vs. Montreal, 7 p.m.
* Derek Boogaard has missed 37 games with a shoulder injury.
* Alex Frolov has missed 24 games with a knee injury.
* Chris Drury has missed 13 games with a knee injury.
* Marian Gaborik has missed six games with concussion-like symptoms.
* Ryan McDonagh has missed one game with a strained knee
* Martin Biron has missed two games with a fractured collarbone.
* The Rangers have lost 264 total man-games to injuries or illness this season.