Pregame Notes: Rangers vs. Philadelphia
2013 Season Game No. 6 at Madison Square Garden
Download complete game notes >>*
*(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click here to download Acrobat Reader for free)
Tune In Tonight!
Tonight's game will be televised on MSG with pregame coverage beginning at 6:30 p.m. You can also catch the radio broadcast on ESPN New York (FM 98.7)and on satellite radio at XM 213.
Rangers vs. Flyers Pregame Notes
* The Rangers have won eight of their last nine games against the Flyers, dating back to a 7-0 win at MSG on Mar. 6, 2011. The Blueshirts have outscored the Flyers, 35-15, over the span.
* The Blueshirts enter the contest with a four-game winning streak against Philadelphia at Madison Square Garden, outscoring the Flyers, 18-4, during the streak.
* New York is tied for eighth in the NHL with a 2-1-0 (4 pts) record at home; Philadelphia ranks 22nd in the NHL with a 1-3-0 (2 pts) mark on the road.
* The Rangers are 0-2-0 vs. the Atlantic Division this season; the Flyers are 1-2-0 vs. the Atlantic Division this season.
* New York lists three former Flyers on its roster: Arron Asham (2008-09 to 2009-10); Martin Biron (2006-07 to 2008-09); Steve Eminger (2008-09).
* Philadelphia lists two former Rangers on its roster: Ruslan Fedotenko (2010-11 to 2011-12); Jody Shelley (2009-10).
All Time -- Rangers vs. Flyers
At MSG: 60-47-23-4
At Philadelphia: 56-61-14-3
2013 Rangers vs. Philadelphia
Jan. 24 Rangers 1, Flyers 2 at Philadelphia
Jan. 29 Rangers vs. Flyers at MSG
March 5 Rangers vs. Flyers at MSG
March 26 Rangers vs. Flyers at Philadelphia
April 16 Rangers vs. Flyers at Philadelphia
Upcoming Regular-Season Schedule
Jan. 29 Rangers vs. Philadelphia, 7 p.m.
Jan. 31 Rangers vs. Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
Feb. 2 Rangers at Tampa Bay, 7 p.m.
Feb. 5 Rangers at New Jersey, 7 p.m.
Feb. 7 Rangers vs. N.Y. Islanders, 7 p.m.
* Chris Kreider has missed one game due to an ankle injury, diagnosed on Jan. 25.
* Michael Sauer has missed four games due to a concussion, suffered on Dec. 5, 2011.
* The Rangers have lost eight total man-games to injuries or illness this season.