Charitable Donation Request GuidelinesThe New York Rangers community outreach programs focus on assisting organizations in the tri-state area. Partnered with the Garden of Dreams Foundation, the Rangers players, staff, and volunteers help to make dreams come true for children facing obstacles. In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint and be more environmentally friendly, we have adopted a time efficient online donation request system. The Rangers will review and consider requests from organizations with similar goals and can only consider requests for autographed merchandise to be used to support fund-raising initiatives (raffles or auctions). After you submit the request form online, you will receive a return e-mail with a username and password so that you may check the status of your request.
To be considered for a donation request, please adhere to the following submission criteria:
- Requestors must be charitable organizations (501 C3 organizations)
- Within a 75-mile radius of Madison Square Garden.
- Requestors can only submit one request per calendar year
- All donation requests must be submitted electronically at least six (6) weeks prior to the fundraising event. No telephone, fax, mail, or email requests will be accepted. Electronic request forms must include an attached letter on official letterhead with the following information included:
- Organization Name and full address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Event date, time, and location
- Event description including organization who benefits
- Contact name, phone number, and email
- Item Requested (Photo, Puck, Stick)/How the item will be used (raffle or auction)
- Publication deadline/item needed by date
- Any additional information on event/organization that you feel necessary (Event Audience Size)
SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST ›
Unfortunately, due to the number of requests received annually, the New York Rangers are unable to fulfill requests described below:
- Items requested for personal use
- Requests requiring the contribution to any business or organizational rewards programs
- Requests to donate to individuals, groups or organizations soliciting donations on behalf of a third party (e.g. Non-profit walks or runs)
- Multiple donations to the same organization within a given year
- Requests to donate tickets, contribute monetarily, purchase event sponsorship signage, or donate bulk amounts of promotional items.