Rangers Youth Hockey Camp presented by Chase
For the 12th consecutive year the New York Rangers are offering youth hockey camp at the MSG Training Center, the Rangers official practice facility.
Youth players from all over the world ages 7-15 years old (8/1/00 – 8/1/09) will receive top level age specific training from some of the greatest role models in the organization and the sport. Instruction will be provided by Rangers Alumni, Coaching staff and the NYR Hockey Development Team. Special appearances will be made by current Ranger players throughout each week.
Players at every level will be challenged each day during on-ice practices and off-ice training which includes dryland sessions, off-ice skills, classroom and recreation time.
Registration for the 2016 New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp is now open, with dates for all four camp sessions listed below. Spaces are extremely limited and filled on a first come first served basis -- Pay with Your Chase Card & Receive $50 Off Weekly Tuition Plus an Exclusive Camp Gift.
ALL Youth Hockey Camp dates will be hosted at the Rangers' official practice facility, the MSG Training Center in Tarrytown, N.Y. Address and directions will be provided as part of the Camper Itinerary Packet.
- Week of July 11-15, 2016
- Week of July 18-22, 2016
- Week of July 25-29, 2016
- Week of August 1-5, 2016
Campers have the option of choosing any or all of our weekly sessions. Camp registration fee, as listed here, covers one (1) weekly session.
Each daily schedule will run from approximately 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Specific camp and pick-up/drop-off schedules will be provided as part of the Camper Itinerary Packet.
Age and Skill Requirements
The 12th Annual New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp is for players between the ages 7 and 15 years (birth years 2000 to 2009). Youth players from all over the world ages 7-15 years old (8/1/00 – 8/1/09) will receive top level age specific training from some of the greatest role models in the organization and the sport.
Players must possess basic hockey skills such as skating and stick handling. Camp instructors will focus on developing the skills of beginner level players, while improving those of intermediate -- advanced level players. Age specific training will be introduced to campers during the 2016 Youth Hockey Camp.
Full hockey equipment is required. All campers are required to bring their own equipment and off-ice workout gear (shorts, sneakers and t-shirt). No equipment of any kind will be provided to campers during the camp, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please be aware that the MSG Training Center does not contain a Pro-Shop of any kind. Should a camper not have any of the required equipment on any given day, that camper will not be able to participate in those respective activities.
- Top-level instruction from professional coaches, alumni, trainers, scouts, and others.
- Appearances by current and/or former Rangers players (Exclusive to our Youth Fantasy Camp)*
- Official New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp equipment bag
- Official camp jersey and t-shirt
- Certificate of Achievement at the end of the camp
- Please note that our Youth Goaltending Camp will take place during ALL (4) weeks of camp and is geared exclusively towards goaltenders.
- (4) Goaltenders will be accepted per age group each week.
- Goalies will train exclusively on and off the ice in a 4 to 1 student to coach ratio.
- Dedicated Goaltending Instructors PLUS an assigned shooter.
- On-ice training will consist of station work tailored to the position and will cover all aspects of a goaltenders game.
Instructors, Staff and Guests
The New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp is run by dedicated, knowledgeable, and hockey-skilled staff members whose first priority is to provide campers with the most exciting and beneficial experience of any camp in the area.
- Adam Graves will return for the 12th straight year to assist in the skills’ development for all campers. As with all instructors, Coach Graves will be involved in developing and implementing all on and off ice activities.
- Rangers alumni will be scheduled to make special appearances, based on their availability.
In addition, various members of the Rangers coaching and training staff will host activities and be involved in the development of the daily on and off ice curriculum.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hockey hotline at (212) 465-6553. We look forward to seeing you on the ice. Let’s Go Skate! and Let’s Go Rangers!