|Unable to view this video? Click here to watch.|
RANGERS YOUTH HOCKEY CAMP
presented by Chase
For the 9th consecutive year the New York Rangers are offering youth hockey camp at the MSG Training Center, the Rangers official practice facility. Youth players from all over the world ages 7-15 years old will receive top level age specific training from some of the greatest role models in the organization and the sport. Instruction will be provided by Rangers Alumni, Coaching staff and the NYR Hockey Development Team. Special appearances will be made by current Ranger players throughout each week. Players at every level will be challenged each day during on-ice practices and off-ice training which includes dryland sessions, off-ice skills, classroom and recreation time. To register please click here.
Registration for the 2013 New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp is now open, with dates for all four camp sessions listed below. Spaces are extremely limited and filled on a first come first served basis.
- Age and Skill Requirements
- Instructors, Staff and Guests
- Camp Fees
- Registration Procedure
- Top-level instruction from professional coaches, alumni, trainers, scouts, and others.
- Appearances by current and/or former Rangers players (Exclusive to our Youth Fantasy Camp)*
- Official New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp equipment bag
- Official camp jersey and t-shirt
- Certificate of Achievement at the end of the camp
- Please note that our Youth Goaltending Camp will take place during ALL (4) weeks of camp and is geared exclusively towards goaltenders.
- (4) Goaltenders will be accepted per age group each week.
- Goalies will train exclusively on and off the ice in a 4 to 1 student to coach ratio.
- Dedicated Goaltending Instructors PLUS an assigned shooter.
- On-ice training will consist of station work tailored to the position and will cover all aspects of a goaltenders game.
- (4) Goaltenders will be accepted per age group each week.
ALL Youth Hockey Camp dates will be hosted at the Rangers official practice facility, the MSG Training Center in Tarrytown, N.Y. Address and directions will be provided as part of the Camper Itinerary Packet.
Week of July 8-12, 2013
Week of July 15-19, 2013
Week of July 22-26, 2013
Week of July 29-Aug. 2, 2013
Campers have the option of choosing any or all of our weekly sessions. Camp registration fee, as listed below, covers one (1) weekly session.
Each daily schedule will run from approximately 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Specific camp and pick-up/drop-off schedules will be provided as part of the Camper Itinerary Packet.
Age and Skill Requirements
The 9th Annual New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp is for players between the ages 7 and 15 years (birth years 1998 to 2005).
Players must possess basic hockey skills such as skating and stick handling. Camp instructors will focus on developing the skills of beginner level players, while improving those of intermediate -- advanced level players. Age specific training will be introduced to campers during the 2013 Youth Hockey Camp.
Instructors, Staff and Guests
The New York Rangers Youth Hockey Camp is run by dedicated, knowledgeable, and hockey-skilled staff members whose first priority is to provide campers with the most exciting and beneficial experience of any camp in the area.
- Adam Graves will return for the 9th straight year to assist in the skills’ development for all campers. As with all instructors, Coach Graves will be involved in developing and implementing all on and off ice activities.
- Rangers alumni will be scheduled to make special appearances, based on their availability.
Full hockey equipment is required. All campers are required to bring their own equipment and off-ice workout gear (shorts, sneakers and t-shirt). No equipment of any kind will be provided to campers during the camp, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please be aware that the MSG Training Center does not contain a Pro-Shop of any kind. Should a camper not have any of the required equipment on any given day, that camper will not be able to participate in those respective activities.
Fee covers one-week of camp and all items listed in ‘Benefits’ section above.
Youth Fantasy Camp - $825
Fees for Optional Benefits
$75 per camper per week. Covers cost of hot lunch each day of camp. Payment to be made to the New York Rangers and should accompany payment of registration fee.
$20 per t-shirt and can be purchased on-site at camp.
Secure your child's 2013 Youth Hockey Camp spot with your Chase Credit or Debit Card and receive a $50 discount off admission & a limited edition Camp apparel item.
Not a Chase Cardmember? Go to chase.com/msg to find the card that’s right for you.
Offer available while supplies last. Benefits received for each Camp spot sign-up during offer period. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time. For Chase Cardmembers only. Debit cards are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. © 2013 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Please complete the Camp Pre-Registration Form (Excel file ) in its entirety and email it to email@example.com or fax to (212) 465-6549.
- A $50 discount will be given to all Chase cardholders PLUS and exclusive gift item.
- IMPORTANT: Because roster space is extremely limited, registrations will be handled on a first-come first-served basis.
- Payment must be completed in full upon submission of the registration form.
- Payments will be accepted via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover), or business or personal check. Please note that there will be a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Checks should be made payable to: New York Rangers
Upon receipt of camper’s application and payment, campers will then receive a camp packet that will include additional instructions, a Waiver and Release form, a Medical form, a Parental Contact form and directions. ALL forms MUST be completed and returned to the New York Rangers no later than two weeks prior to the first day of your camp session. Please note that a physician must complete the Medical Form. Campers will NOT be allowed to participate without submitting these forms, no exceptions. Please allow a minimum of two weeks between submission of application and receipt of camp packet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (212) 465-6553 and a Rangers representative will be happy to assist you.