Rangers fans can import the 2013 Blueshirts schedule to both Outlook and iCal here.
This Outlook schedule is compatible with Microsoft Outlook and intended for fans who want to include Rangers games in Microsoft Outlook and/or handheld devices running Pocket PC, Windows CE or Windows Mobile. All entries feature a reminder four hours before game time. Once imported into Outlook, the schedule can be synchronized with handheld devices running Pocket PC, Windows CE or Windows Mobile.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PC USERS (OUTLOOK VERSION)
NOTE: You will need to have the .csv translators installed in Microsoft Outlook to import the schedule. The Import Wizard should tell you whether or not you do. Most default installations of Outlook DO NOT have the translator(s) installed. If your installation does not, you will need to have your Microsoft Office CD handy.
- Click the link below to download the schedule. If the file opens in your browser, save it to your hard drive from your browser menu and close your browser.
- Open Outlook and Select File > Import to begin the Import Wizard.
- During the Import Wizard make sure to:
- Choose "Import from another program or file"
- Choose "Comma Separated Values" as the file type).
- Choose "Calendar" as your destination folder ("Calendar" within your "Personal Folders" list or your "Mailbox Name" if you are using Outlook on a network).
- Click the "Map Custom Fields" button. Depending on your version of Outlook, you may have to drag the "Reminderonoff" value on the left to the "Reminder on/off" field on the right (perform this step if you want Outlook to remind you about each game
- SAFARI USERS: If your browser is Safari, then iCal will automatically open when you click on the ICS link below. It will ask you if you want to import the calendar into an existing calendar, or to create a new calendar.
- FIREFOX USERS: If your browser is Firefox, you will need to right-click (or control-click for Mac users with one mouse button) on the ICS link and save the ICS file to your desired location. Click on the downloaded ICS file to open up iCal. You will be asked if you want to import the calendar into an existing calendar or to create a new calendar.
Handheld Device - Pocket PC, Windows CE or Windows Mobile
Desktop/Laptop Computer - Any OS compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2000 or later
Desktop/Laptop Computer - Microsoft Outlook 2000 or later (recommended)*
Handheld Device - Pocket Outlook or equivalent
*The schedule is also compatible with any calendar program that can import XLS for CSV files formatted for Outlook Calendar.
DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE
• Rangers 2013 schedule, Outlook version (comma-separated values file) (NOTE: Right-click and select "Save Link As ..." to save)
• Rangers 2013 schedule, Mac/iCal version (.ics file)
• Printable Rangers Schedule (.jpg file)
If you have any questions about this schedule, please e-mail us.
Disclaimer: This software is provided as is and is to be used at the risk of the user.