* Made his NHL debut on Dec. 3 at Washington and made two saves in 10:24 of action.
* Posted a 3-2-1 record in nine games with Hartford (AHL) this season, along with a 4.06 goals against average and a .879 save percentage.
* In 23 games with the Charlotte (ECHL), posted a 7-11-1 record along with a 4.10 goals against average and an .887 save percentage.
* Made his professional debut on Oct. 14 with Hartford (AHL), making 23 saves in a 2-1 losing effort vs. Springfield (AHL).
* Is in his first NHL/Rangers season.
* Has not appeared in a career game vs. Ottawa.
* Skated in 64 career contests with the University of Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks (CCHA), posting a 24-31-6 record, along with a 3.04 goals against average and a .902 save percentage.
* Ranks second on the school's all-time wins list with 24 victories.
* Compiled a 5-17-2 record in 27 games as a freshman, along with a 3.24 goals against average and a .900 save percentage.
* Earned his first collegiate win on Nov. 7 when the Mavericks defeated Lake Superior State 7-1.
* Represented the United States at the 2003 Under-18 IIHF World Championships.
2005-2006 Missed Game Information: 72 - Hartford / Charlotte.