Last Game: Dressed but did not play in Game 6 at TBL
- Received the Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award for being the Ranger who, as chosen by the fans, "goes above and beyond the call of duty"
- Ranked fourth in the NHL in GAA (2.21) and SV% (.926), and tied for eighth in the NHL in shutouts (five)
- Posted the fifth best GAA in the first 50 games of his NHL career (1.95) among all goalies who made their NHL debut in the NHL's modern era (since 1943-44)
- Allowed two goals or fewer in 11 of his final 13 regular season appearances
- Posted an 8-3-0 record (1.72 GAA, .943 SV%, 1 SO) in his final 11 appearances
- Posted a 9-3-1 record (1.69 GAA, .944 SV%, 1 SO) in his final 13 appearances
- Posted a 12-4-1 record (1.81 GAA, .940 SV%, 2 SO) in his final 17 appearances
- Posted a 16-4-3 record (2.16 GAA, .930 SV%, 2 SO) in his final 23 appearances
- Posted a 17-5-3 record (2.22 GAA, .926 SV%, 2 SO) in 25 appearances from Feb. 4 to the end of the regular season
Signed as a free agent by NY Rangers, March 30, 2010. Traded to Edmonton by NY Rangers with NY Rangers' 7th round choice (Ziyat Paigin) in 2015 Entry Draft for Montreal's 2nd round choice (previously acquired, later traded to Washington Washington selected Jonas Siegenthaler) in 2015 Entry Draft, Ottawa's 3rd round choice (previously acquired, NY Rangers selected Sergey Zborovskiy) in 2015 Entry Draft and Edmonton's 7th round choice (Adam Huska) in 2015 Entry Draft, June 27, 2015.